*Important Note: This is not a qualifying contest for the State Photography Contest
Date: April 28-30, 2022 (Displayed at District Roundup)
Location: On Display Only
Lone Star College – Montgomery Campus
3200 College Park Drive
Conroe, TX 77384-4500
Entry/Registration Deadline: **New Process**
Register photos on 4-H ONLINE (Opens February 23rd and closes March 16th)
Photos must be uploaded to Submittable by March 17th. (You will receive instructions after registering in 4-H Online)
Entry Fee: $5.00 for each photo entered
- To develop life skills in composition, light, story line, posing and awareness.
- To encourage 4-H members to use photography as a meaningful communications tool in their lives.
- To provide photography project showcase opportunity for 4-H members.
- To continue sharing the message of 4-H.
- To utilize photographs which can promote and strengthen the 4-H program.
District 9 Photography Contest Information:
District 9 4-H Photography Contest Committee:
Amanda Brooks, Co-Chair, Liberty County
Zachary Giblin, Co-Chair, Harris County