*Important Note: This is not a qualifying contest for the State Photography Contest
Date: April 28-30, 2022 (Displayed at District Roundup)
Location: On Display Only
Lone Star College – Montgomery Campus
3200 College Park Drive
Conroe, TX 77384-4500
Entry/Registration Deadline: Registration submitted on 4-H ONLINE closes March 16, 2022
Entry Fee: $5.00 for each photo entered
- To develop life skills in composition, light, story line, posing and awareness.
- To encourage 4-H members to use photography as a meaningful communications tool in their lives.
- To provide photography project showcase opportunity for 4-H members.
- To continue sharing the message of 4-H.
- To utilize photographs which can promote and strengthen the 4-H program.
District 9 Photography Contest Information:
- 2021-2022 D-9 Photography Contest Rules
- 2021-2022 Photography Scoresheet
- Photography Judges
District 9 4-H Photography Contest Committee:
Amanda Brooks, Co-Chair, Liberty County
Brittney Ivey Co-Chair, Harris County
2021 D-9 Photo Contest Results