Date: May 2-3, 2014
Location: Alvin Community College
3110 Mustang Rd
Alvin, TX 77511
Entry/Registration Deadline: April 10, 2014
Entry Fee: $15.00
- To perpetuate the reputation of Texas 4-H and Youth Development as an educational program.
- To determine top placing teams and individuals in Share the Fun and qualify contestants for State 4-H Roundup
- To provide recognition for project work and skills development in the areas of public speaking and subject matter expertise
- To promote teamwork for 4-H members and adult leaders and expand their knowledge of 4-H opportunities
- To provide 4-H members the opportunity to compare the skills they have gained with those of other members and with their own previous performance.
- To provide 4-H members with an opportunity to develop and practice public speaking and presentation skills.
7:30 a.m. We are unable to use the loading dock until 9:30 a.m.
(Please let me know if you need assistance carrying your instruments or equipment to the theater.)
PM contest prop unloading and loading is at 12:30 p.m.
2014 STF Rules and Information
District 9 4-H Share-the-Fun Committee:
Sonja Davis, Co-Chairman, Harris County
Bill Holcombe, Co-Chairman, Galveston County
Arvitta Scott, Brazos County
Tim Sandles, Fort Bend County
Marcus Glenn, Harris County
2014 STF Judging Schedule
2014 STF Information Sheet