Date: April 29 – 30, 2016
Location: Lone Star College – Montgomery Campus
3200 College Park Drive
Conroe, TX 77384-4500
Entry/Registration Deadline: April 10, 2016
Entry Fee: $15.00
- To perpetuate the reputation of Texas 4-H and Youth Development as an educational program.
- To determine top placing teams and individuals in Share the Fun and qualify contestants for State 4-H Roundup
- To provide recognition for project work and skills development in the areas of public speaking and subject matter expertise
- To promote teamwork for 4-H members and adult leaders and expand their knowledge of 4-H opportunities
- To provide 4-H members the opportunity to compare the skills they have gained with those of other members and with their own previous performance.
- To provide 4-H members with an opportunity to develop and practice public speaking and presentation skills.
SHARE THE FUN SCHEDULE: TBA
2016 STF Information Sheet
District 9 4-H Share-the-Fun Committee:
Arvitta Scott, Co-Chair, Brazos County
Joe Lynn Reynolds, Co-Chair, Liberty County
Christian Malsatzki, Harris County
Marcus Glenn, Harris County
Ricky Mahaley, Harris County
Joshua Williams, Waller County
Stacie Villarreal, Waller County