Date: May 4-5, 2018
Location: Lone Star College – Montgomery Campus
3200 College Park Drive
Conroe, TX 77384-4500
Entry/Registration Deadline: April 4, 2018
Entry Fee: $15.00
- Provide an opportunity for each participant to exhibit their knowledge and skills when preparing and presenting a dish.
- Provide an opportunity for each participant to learn from other team members and to promote teamwork.
- Empower youth to participate in a public speaking role.
- Provide leadership opportunities for youth.
- Give 4-H members the opportunity to participate in a new exciting 4-H opportunity.
Comprehensive List of Teams and Times
2018 FRIDAY Food Challenge Schedule for Prep and Interviews
2018 SATURDAY Food Challenge Schedule for Prep and Interviews
2018 District 9 4-H Food Challenge Guidelines
Friday – Contest begins at 9:00 am
Saturday – Contest begins at 9:00 am
District 9 4-H Food Challenge Committee:
Amy Ressler – Co Chair, Montgomery County
Cameron Arias – Co Chair, Grimes County
Flora Williams, Brazos County
Angela Romans, Fort Bend County
Carla Hays, Grimes County
Allen Malone, Harris County
Fralonda Aubrey, Harris County
Tonya Poncik, Lee County
Joshua Williams, Waller County
Te’Anna Reed, Waller County