Date: April 27, 2013
Location: Alvin Community College
3110 Mustang Rd
Alvin, TX 77511
Entry/Registration Deadline: April 7, 2013
Entry Fee: $15.00
- Provide an opportunity for each participant to exhibit their knowledge and skills when preparing and presenting a dish.
- Provide an opportunity for each participant to learn from other team members and to promote teamwork.
- Empower youth to participate in a public speaking role.
- Provide leadership opportunities for youth.
- Give 4-H members the opportunity to participate in a new exciting 4-H opportunity.
Saturday, April 27, 2013
1:00 pm – Contest Begins
Teams will receive a staggered competition schedule
6:00 pm – Awards Program
District 9 4-H Food Challenge Committee:
Amy Ressler – Co Chair, Burleson County
Meredith Henry – Co Chair, Walker County
Flora Williams, Brazos County
Tonya Poncik, Lee County
Brandon Brashear, Madison County
Caroline Cruz, Montgomery County
Kristy Titzman, Walker County
Molly Warzon – CEA-FCS Agent
2013 Food Challenge Contest Schedule